Account Support Executive
Jask are one of Birmingham’s leading creative agencies. Working with an impressive client base we are passionate about creating, developing and implementing marketing communications that help set our clients apart from the crowd.
We are now looking to appoint an Account Support Executive to work alongside our busy Account Management team and creative department.
Supporting the Account Management team, core responsibilities will include:
- Quoting on print requirements and liaising with suppliers
- Booking models and ordering props, etc for photoshoots
- Processing client orders
- Monitoring a delivery schedule to ensure supplier deliveries are kept on track
- Other general Account Manager Support
The ideal candidate would have an administration background and be passionate about being part of a creative team that really focuses on excellent service to its clients.
- A minimum of one year’s experience (ideally gained in an agency environment)
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful personality
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Proactive, adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Client focused and supportive of team members
In return we offer fantastic benefits and an excellent working environment. For more about the benefits of working at Jask, click here
How to Apply
If you have the above skills and experience, and are looking for a great place to work then please get in touch.
To apply, please send your CV and covering email outlining your interest and suitability to [email protected] or by clicking on the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.