Junior Social Media and Content Executive
Jask Creative is one of Birmingham’s leading creative agencies. Working with an impressive client base, we are passionate about creating, developing and implementing marketing communications that help set our clients apart from the crowd.
We are now looking to appoint a Junior Social Media and Content Executive to work within our content and digital team.
This is an exciting, yet challenging opportunity that involves working with the wider team to create content for a diverse range of clients, and for the agency as a whole. The role involves forming content for social media schedules, websites, email marketing, short form blog pieces, and more in-depth articles that will add real value for our clients.
The following skills and experience are essential for this role:
- A natural flair for social media, including understanding how tone and messaging ties in with brand voice, and what is likely to increase engagement of an audience
- An engaging and creative writing style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to generate both short blog pieces and longer, more in-depth articles through the use of desk research and client communication
- A general understanding of how marketing communications and trends are influencing content, such as digital marketing and blogger outreach
The following skills are beneficial for this role:
- The ability to create a social media plan and present ideas and topics to clients
- An interest and understanding of social media paid advertising campaigns
In return we can offer a competitive salary, which is dependent on skills and experience and a benefits package with an excellent working environment.
- Birthday holiday in addition to standard holidays
- Company pension
- Discounts at various retailers including Apple, Philips Hue, Logitech and more
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- + more perks (provided by Perkbox)
If you have the above skills and experience, and are looking for a great place to work then please get in touch.
To apply, please send your CV and covering email outlining your interest and suitability.
We look forward to hearing from you.