Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
Jask are one of Birmingham’s leading creative agencies. Working with an impressive client base, we are passionate about creating, developing and implementing marketing communications that help set our clients apart from the crowd.
We are now looking to appoint either a client-focused Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to work across a variety of our accounts as part of our expanding account team.
Working with an experienced team, this is an exciting opportunity that will involve working closely with creatives, developers and key clients on a day to day basis. As well as handling creative work, website updates, digital marketing and print requests from clients, the successful applicant should be able to drive forward existing accounts as part of our team, and be able to spot new opportunities for both the company and our clients.
Building and maintaining strong client relationships is key to this role and the following skills are essential:
- A passion for account management within design and marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience within a creative agency or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to organise a high volume of work and manage time during busy periods
- Enjoy working as part of a team, learning from our team of experts and asking for support where needed
- Strong work ethic and drive
We can offer a competitive starting salary, and plenty of role and salary progression. At Jask we pride ourselves on an excellent working environment, as well as a hybrid style of working – with time split between our office in Solihull and home working, once your training and induction is completed.
- Birthday holiday in addition to standard holidays
- Company pension
- Discounts at various retailers including Apple, Philips Hue, Logitech and more
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- + more perks (provided by Perkbox)
If you have the above skills and experience, and are looking for a great place to work then please get in touch.
To apply, please send your CV and covering email outlining your interest and suitability by clicking on the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.